Sunday, March 18, 2012

Hippity Hoppity...

The Easter Bunny made his way to my house today.



Paper Source Bunny garland. I used the glitter bunnies on the mirror. Still trying to figure out where to put the rest of the bunnies. I am sure they will hop up somewhere soon.

Easter is one of my favorite holidays...wait, maybe all of the holidays are my favorite!
Close up of the mantel.
Lily of the Valley and Bee tag.


Glass cupcake stand with Steiff bunny, chicks pretending to be bunnies and candy.


Steiff chick and candy with a photo bombing chocolate bunny in the background.

Weck canning jar "snow globe" with candy and chocolate bunny.



Wooden bunny ornament.

White Ranunculus.

Centerpiece 1 & 2. I think I like the one on the right that is jam packed. In addition to the ranuculus, I picked up some Bells of Ireland and added them to the ranuculus.


Curio cabinet fun. I combined some of my smaller Easter collections with my dog and toy kitchen collection.


The Easter Bunny was considerate enough to drop of some basket goodies for my niece and nephews.







No comments:

Post a Comment