Sunday, March 4, 2012

Dressed Bunnies

Bunny Garland-
I had a good time "dressing" these bunnies using Paper Source's Bunny Garland kit. All you need is the Paper Source kit, glitter, glue and flower stickers.

I especially love the jewel tones of the Marta Stewart Crafts glitter. Very Easter! Apply a layer of glitter glue to the bunnies and dust with glitter. Let dry and shake off the excess. If after dry you notice that you missed some places re-apply the glue and glitter in those areas.
Yellow bunny on Paper Source Faux Bois wrapping paper
Blue bunny( no pun intended) on Paper Source faux bois wrapping paper

Orange bunny embelisshed with flower stickers (Martha Stewart Crafts) and grass paper.


Pink bunny embellished with stickers and grass paper

All of the dressed bunnies

I am not sure what I will do with these lovelies yet. I may attach them to the garland, or the faux bois paper and hang them.

No comments:

Post a Comment